KDTW has no chance on the market

MrUnSavory

Re: KDTW has no chance on the market

Post by MrUnSavory » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:03 am

No one cares if you agree or not. People sit and whine and complain but when ever it comes out they will download it and not even think twice about giving a donation. Guess what? It will be finished when the developer says it is finished and no amount of complaining will speed up the process. Flightbeam and FSDream team airports have their problems also. I know, I own them all and I am constantly seeing little problems here and there because they rush them for the sake of money. The majority of the community are not whiners and would rather have good then fast. I have been patiently waiting for this scenery for a long time. I check once a month. If it is here then great. If not I move on an wait. Something everyone needs to learn to do.

envoyair3492

Post by envoyair3492 » Sat May 11, 2019 12:39 am

I love the previews of this scenery. I donated to SSJ because I understand the restrictions that can be had with scenery development. As someone who is currently working on around 5 airports and being limited due to limited knowledge in Blender and all that entails, I understand the frustration, but it is definitely a lengthy process sometimes. Keep it up SSJ, don't let the naysayers get to you. You are doing great work.

Aushie

Post by Aushie » Thu May 16, 2019 10:41 am

Negative people like this shouldn’t even be in the forums