KDTW

shez

Re: KDTW

Post by shez » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:27 pm

[quote author=bobterri6 link=topic=6894.msg12571#msg12571 date=1533862289]
Shez, would you consider releasing KDTW in a pre-release state much like many developers are doing with their products these days?  I believe that everyone would be more than willing to put up with any issues that KDTW still might have.  Even with some problems not ironed out yet, I am sure it is above and beyond any present add-on.  Thanks for considering this.
[/quote]
I don't think it is quite there yet. Shez

bobterri6

Post by bobterri6 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:09 am

Ok, you can't blame a guy for trying!!!

I will say, though, that wherever it is is far beyond what we currently have.

Thanks for getting back to me about my request and thanks for all the effort on this project.

mexusa12

Post by mexusa12 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:01 pm

I donated some money can you please sent me the link for KDTW

MCAchief

Post by MCAchief » Fri May 03, 2019 9:47 pm

I donated ages ago and didn't receive a link so, I don't think everyone who supported gets to be a tester.

-Eric

lhpdx40

Post by lhpdx40 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:50 pm

That's interesting because when you donate it clearly states "If you enjoy our sceneries please consider a small donation to allow us to continue to produce our premium freeware products!

Every person who donates – no matter how much or how little – will receive an early beta copy of our next scenery as soon as it is available and stable"

RotatingNut

Post by RotatingNut » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:57 pm

lhpdx40 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:50 pm
That's interesting because when you donate it clearly states "If you enjoy our sceneries please consider a small donation to allow us to continue to produce our premium freeware products!

Every person who donates – no matter how much or how little – will receive an early beta copy of our next scenery as soon as it is available and stable"
Indeed, it says that everyone who has donated will receive the Beta (eventually?). I was fortunate enough to get it, because the system seems to be frozen or bugged.

I'm sure the moderators and admins are busy with other things, but it would be nice to establish some communication. In fact, I'd volunteer for helping out with support requests, cause SunSkyJet seems to be working for a good cause (by offering their products as donation-ware).

Anyway, we can only wait and check once in a while until the systems work again :D