KDTW P3Dv4 Beta Threads

Shom

Re: KDTW P3Dv4 Beta Threads

Post by Shom » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:02 pm

Hi Ian,
I've donated before KDTW was released to beta and previously have gotten the file link.
I've reinstalled windows since. Can you please re-send me a link to the file and add me to the beta forum?

Thanks!

Shomron

cobrewer688

Post by cobrewer688 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:35 pm

Is their a updated version yet, getting rid of the grass in middle of taxiway between K, B just after RWY 9 also jetways added too the McNamara ?

Also an update, Smith is currently being taken down, 3 gates added too the North Terminal & jetways added too those gates today..
Bill

cjpman

Post by cjpman » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:28 pm

I just donated and have followed the development of KDTW off and on for years-- and hearing great things! Is it possible to get a link to download the current beta?

geeman47

Post by geeman47 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:34 pm

I just donated and have been following the development of KDTW. I got a chance to see it on a friends computer and was very impressed. Is it possible to get a link to download the current beta? Thanks.

George

united4life

Post by united4life » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:14 pm

Hey Everyone,

Being from Sterling Heights I wanted to donate which I did and test out this BETA! ALways loved going to KDTW! Just waiting for the link to come through..

Cheers,

Luke

cobrewer688

Post by cobrewer688 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:53 am

Well the old Smith is almost gone.. All that remains is the main building itself and Blue tower.. Terminal A,B are history and are currently being used as Hard stand - S-15 and so on.. I know S - 15 because thats where they park Air Georgian at night and when I go in the morning, we move it from S-15 too either D3B or D5A or D5B or D8.. Also at the other end of the North they added in a whole new ramp area for AA with 3 new Jetways where the old Berry use to be.. I'll try and get some pictures of that too..

New Ramp area by American Airlines and the new Jet ways

Whats left of the Smith Terminal

Finally a new lighting out by the Road on Merriman leading into the Airport metroplex and out of KDTW all on Merriman Rd.

https://postimg.cc/KKKd3h74
Bill

David Freeman

P3D Crash after install of .95

Post by David Freeman » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:50 am

Hi guys,

I attempted to install .95 and P3D will not load the scenario; it just closes. I turned off my antivirus for install and ran the installer as an admin. P3D will open but when I click to start the sim, P3D just closes.

Thanks,

Dave Freeman

Mark Fox

Post by Mark Fox » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:59 pm

I have received the beta; thanks!

I haven't had much to say because it's so beautiful, and I haven't has any issues.

A true work of art. Congrats to the team!

Mark Fox

cobrewer688

Post by cobrewer688 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:01 am

Ok, so the 3 new gates are operating for American Airlines, they have the J lines of course down for them everything with 3 new gates are now active.. Have not had a chance to take pictures cause its been too cold to want to be without gloves when being outside..

The old Blue tower is about to be demolished.. the remainder of the building will come down there after. So mise well, just remove the old smith and make it a open space there. Eventually its suppose to become a new Deicing pad my understanding..

If it ever warms back up over 20+ degrees where I feel comfortable taking my hands out of my gloves where I can actually take pictures, and stand being outside for any length of time, I'll try & get you some pictures of the active 3 new gates for AA..
Bill